How can we protect ourselves from the electomagnetic energy in our living environment?

While it is difficult to completely reduce electromagnetic energy in our homes and places of work, there are several things we can do to help lessen it and help our bodies cope with the effects of electromagnetic energy. The first thing you can do will also cut down drastically on your electricity bill! Turn off and unplug your TV, computers, and hair dryers when not in use. Avoid using a microwave whenever possible. When you do use it, make sure you are at least 4' away from the microwave while it is on. A key source of electromagnetic energy in most people's lives is their cell phone, avoid using your cell phone except in emergencies as much as possible to drastically cut down on the amount of electromagnetic energy you are exposed to. You can also purchase shields for your computer screens and TV that protect you from the electromagnetic energy that radiates from them.

To help your body cope with the effects of electromagnetic energy, you should be sure to drink lots of water and take nutritional supplements to help protect your body from free radicals. Some helpful things to take are grape seed extract, green tea, and vitamin c.

answered by R P

Warning: does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. see additional information
Read more questions in Health Advice