I have a fibroid with a mass attached in my uterus. I don't want to have surgery.

Depending upon the specific location within the lining of the uterus, characteristics and your history, specific treatment recommendations should be developed by a trained health care practitioner. There are

many herbs which can be used to normalize hormone (estrogen/progesterone) balance --chaste tree, wild yam, dandelion, blue cohosh, false unicorn, partridge berry and pulsatilla to name only a few. Liver support is also important, since the liver serves to help rid the body of excess estrogens. There are many homeopathic remedies which could be considered to reduce the size of the fibroids-calcarea, calc flour, phosphorus and silica are some of the most important medicines. It's also important to engage dietary and lifestyle factors to improve endocrine balance --avoiding coffee, beer, certain phytoestrogenic herbs and spices, daily exercise and weight management all need to be considered. Complementary medicine has much to offer in this area, and I recommend you seek the advice of a practitioner who can develop a good plan for you!

answered by Dr K B N

Warning: home-remedies-for-you.com does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. see additional information
Read more questions in Women's-Issues