I have a tooth on the left side of my mouth that has broke. it think there is nerve damage and hurts so bad.

that doesnt sound good....sounds like you  need a dentist or a cap.


answered by i

First of all you must consult with a dentist.Then to keep the teeth strong it is better to consume one calcium tablet per day.Also for nerve injury better consume english medicine Neurobion(lesser side effects) OR Riboflavin after consulting with an efficient doctor about the dosage or whether it is needed or not.

answered by j a

Warning: home-remedies-for-you.com does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. see additional information
Read more questions in Medicines and Remedies