Try the following simple remedies to get rid of stress and tiredness.
- First list down the things in your life which causes you stress or from which things you get tired easily. Then categorize them to know the things which you can easily modify and reduce the level of tiredness.
- Try yogurt, it has excellent stress healing properties. You can even have a glass of buttermilk daily.
- Boil a tsp of dried saga leaves in water for 5 minutes. Strain and drink this tea. This works well for stress.
- Chew 5-6 holy basil leaves daily in the morning after brushing your teeth. Basil has adoptogen which helps decrease stress levels.
- To get fresh and stay awake have a warm water shower.
- Avoid smoking, chewing tobacco and drinking alcohol completely. Prefer going on a brisk walk for 35-45 minutes daily.
answered by S P on Dec 14, 2007, 3:20:47